This is a video support group to talk about your experiences with other people who can relate. The session lasts for 1 hour and will be hosted by a member of the Untangle team.
What to expect:
- This group will be structured so that everyone has an opportunity to share.
- The host will welcome everyone and invite you to introduce yourself, if you would like.
- There is about 40 mins of open conversation where you can share the things you find challenging and hear other people’s stories.
- The last 10 mins are spent reflecting on good memories.
- There is no pressure to talk, you can share as much or as little as you would like. You can keep your camera off if you prefer.
It’s normal to feel nervous before coming to your first group, so feel free to message Emily
for more information.